Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Words from the comandantas and comandantes

Just a swift word to let everyone know that I've finished, and posted to our Library, all the words from the Comandantas and Comandantes at the Plenary.

And to apologize for the way it looks - half in bold, and such. It's a really long deadly horror story, full of Technical Issues on top of - well, you need not hear it. But trust me, it would take over an hour to correct it, and I'm not up for it.

Next I shall be doing the discussion point summaries from the Plenary, but I believe I might be taking tomorrow off. At least from the translations. Other things call.

2 comments:

Spark said...

It's a bit late but thought some of you might be interested in this

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/articles.php?artno=1551

penguinrocket said...

Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but it occurs to me that some readers, and even, perhaps, our dear hostess, might find something of value in the new Handbook for bloggers and cyber-dissidents, just published online by Reporters sans frontières.