Friday, September 16, 2005

A programming note

We have been advised that one may indeed attempt to watch this evening's goings-on in La Garrucha, live and direct.

Real player is required which may be acquired here, if your computer is not already fitted out with it.

And then, as we are told, the proceedings may be watched and listened to in this room at Revista Rebeldía.

Our invitation had noted that the Plenary was to open at 20:00 [-0600 GMT, assuming they haven't yet gone off Daylight Savings Time at GMT, something I might know if my darling P would ever answer his bloody mobile]. Lest I have confused you, that's 8:00 PM Central Time, and you do the maths.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irl,

Lovely party...thanks for the delicious offerings. Sorry to arrive so late...too late, no?

I was wondering, are you able to stream video or just audio from La Garrucha? I'm only getting audio. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

No,certainly not too late at all anon.I think everyone must be listening.
I'm only getting audio as well.
Stephen

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Stephen...can't rule out my fumbling factor. I was just at Indymedia and it looks like they plan to hav video tomorrow.

Did I just hear Moises say that Pedro was the 2nd brother of Marcos?

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! -- six months on the road. Extraordinary.

Anonymous said...

They're going to talk about methods tomorrow? At last!

irlandesa said...

LOL - Yes, I've been glued to KeHuelga - they are so very very competent. I'll post a bit shortly.

irlandesa said...

Sup Pedro was, you know, and always will be, his brother in arms.